Returns and Exchange Policy
In today’s online shopping market, here at Evonestic store Australia we believe that honesty is the best policy. That’s why we designed the most generous, fair and transparent store policy for our customers.
If you are in any way unhappy with your Evonestic purchase, you may return/exchange it under the following conditions:
- Must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Must be purchased on www.appleandpear.com.au
- The product must be as new, i.e., unused, and undamaged in original packaging including all accessories and user manuals where applicable. We also require that you take sufficient care when packaging the goods for the return so they can arrive undamaged.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details at hand: Your Name, Invoice Number, Reason for Return and Request for Replacement, Exchange, or Refund. We will then issue a Return Merchandise Authorisation form and a freight label for you.
- If you are unhappy with the quality of the products you have received, we will provide you with full refund, once the item has been returned back to us.
- Where shipping fee is paid, please note we are unable to refund postage/shipping and handling of products.
- Our return policy does not apply if the product has been used, worn, soiled or damaged. We reserve the right to refuse a return if these requirements are not met.
- Although each Evonestic product has received a high level of quality control, in the rare instance that the product is faulty, we will replace it.
- Evonestic is NOT responsible if you change your mind, after the delivery of your goods. In other words, we reserve the right to refuse the return of an item, if it is delivered as ordered, it is not faulty, and the goods are as pictured on the web site. We will use our discretion and assist customers when able.